[saga-rg] SAGA conference call

Pascal Kleijer k-pasukaru at ap.jp.nec.com
Mon Nov 21 17:22:53 CST 2005

Hello,

>> In the last three weeks, the only people expressing an interest have been
>> the chairs 8-(
>
> True enough - we should do some active recruiting I guess...
>
> Hey Steven, Hartmut, Pascal, Thilo, ...
>
> PLEASE JOIN!  :-)

I would gladly join these meetings, unfortunately its mostly middle in
the night for me. I am at GMT -9, that don't make things easy. If you
have any good idea to solve this I'll take it.

--

Best regards,
Pascal Kleijer

   HPC Marketing Promotion Division, NEC Corporation
   1-10, Nisshin-cho, Fuchu, Tokyo, 183-8501, Japan.
   Tel: +81-(0)42/333.6389       Fax: +81-(0)42/333.6382