[saga-rg] SAGA conference call

Tom Goodale goodale at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Nov 21 09:00:32 CST 2005

In the last three weeks, the only people expressing an interest have been
the chairs 8-(

One problem I've just realised is that this Thursday is Thanksgiving in
the USA, however given the current turnout I'm not sure if this would make
much difference.

I'll set the call up, although I may be a little late joining as I am
giving a talk just before.

Cheers,

Tom