[saga-rg] Conference calls

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Sun Nov 6 11:05:45 CST 2005

Hi Tom,

the cited mail did not make it to the mailing list either -
I checked in the archive.

Next Thursday sounds good to me.  17th will be difficult for
me, the alternative schedule would be better (for me).

Thanks, Andre.

Quoting [Tom Goodale] (Nov 05 2005):

> Hi,
>
> I've yet to see a reply to the below.  Do we want the next call on the
> 17th as currently scheduled, or on the 10th and then biweekly from then ?
>
> Or should we stop having regular conference calls alltogether ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom

| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: merzky at cs.vu.nl       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |