[saga-rg] SC05 F2F Meeting...

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Nov 1 13:50:22 CST 2005

Hi all,

as was proposed in Boston, we are organizing a SAGA F2F
meeting in SuperComputing'05.  Currently, the Afternoon of
Thursday, Nov. 17th, is an open slot for those people I ask
(that means exactly Shantenu to be honest ;).  Would that
create a conflict for anyone?  Say from 13:00 - 18:00?

Also, please give us a ping if you intent to participate, as
we need a rough headcount for room planning.

There is no fixed agenda as of yet, but some point which
might make it onto the agenda:

  - WG charter (finalize)
  - SAGA task model (finalize)
  - use case evaluation (update, feed into req. doc)

Suggestions for additional agenda items would be very
welcome.

Best regards,

  Andre.

| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: merzky at cs.vu.nl       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |