[saga-rg] OGSA Byte-IO

neil p chue hong N.ChueHong at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jun 24 03:37:17 CDT 2005

I hope to attend some of the SAGA sessions as well (clashes permitting).

We will be presenting the current status of the ByteIO interfaces at GGF14
and looking for comments. We are also seeking additional use cases - we
already have a streams case from some of the SAGA participants but more are
always welcome!

cheers,
neil

ByteIO co-chair