[saga-rg] security info in streams...

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Jun 23 07:59:01 CDT 2005

Great!  Than, if you don't mind, I adjust the streams, and
move what you wrote as documentation and example to the
context, to make sure that that is completely covered there.

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [John Shalf] (Jun 23 2005):

> On Jun 23, 2005, at 8:48 AM, 'Andre Merzky' wrote:
> >Quoting [Hartmut Kaiser] (Jun 23 2005):
> >>
> >>Sorry for a possibly dumb question: Isn't this reflected in the
> >>contextType
> >>enum already?
> >
> >My thought as well - that is at least the intent of the
> >context type thingie.  Do you think that is unsufficient?
> >

> Sorry,
> I didn't read the rest of your email.  (I'm hastily reading email
> during a meeting in Atlanta)
> The context type takes care of everything.
>
> -john

| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: merzky at cs.vu.nl       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |