[saga-rg] security info in streams...

John Shalf jshalf at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 23 07:42:01 CDT 2005

That sounds reasonable to me.

My only concern (a minor concern) is that the underlying security
information is actually different than the kind of information that is
stored locally.  (eg. its going to be a credential rather than a
public/private key pair).  So the way that we interact with the two
kinds of security contexts is compatible (its reasonably represented as
a list of key-value pairs), but the underlying object or information
may in fact be different.

-john