[saga-rg] planning for group meetings at GGF14?

Tom Goodale goodale at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Jun 17 05:32:15 CDT 2005

Hi,

the agenda which went into GGF is pretty much the one I posted to the list
for comments on the 1st.  There should definitely be time in either the
first or second session to discuss your implementation.

Would you like to make a short (ten or twenty minute) presentation during
the first session or the beginning of the second session ?

Tom