[saga-rg] Re: comment on SAGA strawman doc.

Gregor von Laszewski gregor at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 29 13:22:20 CDT 2005

we have some rudimentary abstraction based on unix permissions in the
Java CoG Kit. If the server supports it we can change permissions
from the client. This is available as part of Java CoG kit 4. this is
probably not the perfect solution but it could provide some input on
how we have developed something that was useful to us.

gregor