[saga-rg] Short Strawman versions

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Fri Jul 29 07:58:19 CDT 2005

Hi,

to disable the excuse 'too long' for not reading the
strawman API spec, we created a short version of the spec.
It does not contain use case relation, notes, examples, and
the detailed deiscussion of the API objects and methods, but
only

  - intro etc
  - rationale for each subsystem
  - SIDL for each subsystem

You can find the short version as pdf and txt on the WIKI:

  http://wiki.cct.lsu.edu/saga/

check the last links for the v0.2 version of the doc on the
front page.

However, please check the complete doc on any questions
before complaining on the list, in particular when in doubt
about call semantics.

| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: merzky at cs.vu.nl       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |