[saga-rg] SAGA-WG Meeting Reminder

John Shalf jshalf at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 18 12:15:16 CST 2005

Hi everyone.
the SAGA workshop on "Strawman APIs" will continue at Berkeley Jan
31-Feb 3.  The meeting will also be available via Access Grid in the
LBNL Institutional Venue.
	https://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu:443/meetingdetails.asp?MID=7392

Local participants can find maps and directions to Berkeley Lab at
	http://www.lbl.gov/Workplace/Transportation.html
The "Hotel Shattuck" is one block from the LBNL bus route and from
BART.  Rooms are $79/night.
	http://www.hotelshattuckplaza.com/

Thus far, Christopher Smith and Shantu Jha have indicated they will be
attending on site.  Please tell me soon if anyone else will be coming
to Berkeley to attend.  For the rest of you, I'll see you on the AG.

-john