[saga-rg] Short Strawman versions

Steven Newhouse sjn5 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 11:32:34 CDT 2005

> to disable the excuse 'too long' for not reading the
> strawman API spec, we created a short version of the spec.

Having recently read through a recent 'compact' version of the
specification I think there is a serious need to focus. Although there
is a lot of good stuff in there it is not IMHO 'simple'.

Steven

Dr Steven Newhouse                        Tel:+44 (0)2380 598789
Deputy Director, Open Middleware Infrastructure Institute (OMII)
Suite 6005, Faraday Building (B21), Highfield Campus,
Southampton University, Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ,  UK