[saga-rg] Telecon reminder

Tom Goodale goodale at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Nov 23 18:07:06 CST 2004

Hi,

just as a reminder, we are going to have a telecon to discuss the design
team meeting tomorrow (Wednesday 24th of Nov) at 8AM PDT = 10AM CST =
16:00 UTC = 17:00CET.

Numbers are

+1 303 248 9655

if you are outside the USA or

1 866 365 4406

if you are in the USA.  The access code is 5787877# as before.

The agenda is

0) Agenda bashing
1) Discuss the agenda of the design team meeting

What we have so far from previosu discussions is:

- day 1, 2:    general design questions and decide the scope of the
strawman API
- day 3, 4, 5: define strawman API with above scope

and:

the most pressing parts of the API were job startup and secure
communications between processes, with file transfer coming third.

day 1,2: identify all possibilities from the use cases,turn these into a
          set of subsystems and objects and brainstorm how they interact,

day 3,4: work out the details (e.g. methods/functions/...) associated with
          the top two subsystems.

day 5: review and to check that we can still satisfy the interactions
        identified on the first two days.

Cheers,

Tom