[saga-rg] Design Team meeting plans..

Thomas Eickermann th.eickermann at fz-juelich.de
Thu Nov 18 05:09:14 CST 2004

Hi Andre,

the KoDaVis use case relys on the same VISIT as the visit-use-case,
which has no relation to the VisIt from LLNL which is linked as the
related document in your list.

So the good news is - there is one document less to look at for the
design team.

Best regards,
Thomas

Andre Merzky wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I uploaded a number of files to
>
> http://cs.cct.lsu.edu/saga/space/Files
>
> These contain material related to the Use Cases, to some related
> GGF groups, and to some projects active in SAGA.  Thanks to all
> providing links and material.
>
> I think it would be good for you too look over it, and to add
> additional material if I missed something (very likely).
>
> I also think that the design team should be familiar with most
> material there - even if this is a lot (*sigh*).
>
> Best regards,
>
>   Andre.

Dr. Thomas Eickermann
Zentralinstitut fuer Angewandte Mathematik
Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
D-52425 Juelich
                                      Phone: +49 2461 61-6596
Email: Th.Eickermann at fz-juelich.de   Fax:   +49 2461 61-6656