[saga-core-wg] tutorial of job submission with SAGA Java API?

ye huang huangye177 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 03:07:10 CST 2008

Hi, Andre:
Thanks for your information!
BTW, the "Java Language Binding For SAGA" link in page:
"http://saga.cct.lsu.edu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=73&Itemid=160
"
seems to be a missing link; nevertheless, the pdf could be searched
from google.

Regards
ye

--

Ye Huang, Department of Informatics
University of Fribourg / Pérolles 2 - Bld de Pérolles 90

e-mail: ye.huang at hefr.ch,  ye.huang at unifr.ch
http://diuf.unifr.ch/people/huangy/
Office: +41 26 429 65 95