[RUS-WG] resigning ...

piro at to.infn.it piro at to.infn.it
Tue Apr 26 11:50:33 CDT 2011

Hi everybody ...

Some time ago I wrote that I have to resign and hoped that there would be
some interest to keep the RUS-WG going (or better: to bring it to new
life).

Since there hasn't been going on much on the ML lately and probably not
many of the members are left, it may be necessary to close the group.

I think this would really be a pity, so I really hope that someone of you
is still here and wants to continue the work!

In the past we have had also some fruitful interactions with the UR-WG and
there may be some interest from the UR-WG members, too. Many of you will
likely also work on issues related to resource usage service, that's why I
have added you in CC.

Please have a look at the material that has sofar been produced
(http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/projects/rus-wg) and let me and the Area
Director Andre Merzky (in CC) know if you would like to continue working
on the Resource Usage Service.

Best regards,

Rosario.