[RUS-WG] RUPI draft version 2 released

Josh Green j.green at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu May 28 03:48:35 CDT 2009

Hello all,

There is a new draft of the RUPI rendering document available on the RUS
gridforge page.  Corrections have been made and input from the NGS and others
have been included.  Functionality has not changed greatly except for
modifying the publish operation so that records cannot be overwritten any
more.  However, the format of 'record constraints' and the 'publish' operation
response have changed quite a bit.  See the version comments for a full list
of changes.

Let me know if there is anything wrong with the document and I will make the
appropriate changes.  I hope that all changes from now on will be minor,
although as this is still a draft version I can't guarantee that.

Josh

--
Joshua Green
EPCC Applications Developer

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.