[RUS-WG] rus-wg meeting at OGF25?

Gilbert Netzer noname at pdc.kth.se
Wed Jan 28 02:35:16 CST 2009

Dear Joshua and workgroup,

I had managed to get in a session for OGF25 but have not heard of anything
since then. What is even worse is that I cannot see any proposal (not even
from other WGs) when I log into the cfp website, so maybe something has
gone wrong, so currently I don't know if we are going to have a session or
not.

I will try and as Joel if he knows about any troubles with the system.

Regards
gilbert