[RUS-WG] SourceForge project membership request: RUS-WG, xiexueliang

piro at to.infn.it piro at to.infn.it
Wed Oct 29 05:25:04 CDT 2008

Hello!

Thank you for joining the RUS-WG, of course every interest and
contribution is more than welcome.

The group has been a little bit quiet lately. I'm currently working on a
revision of the draft specification that will include many of the
improvements that have been proposed here on the mailing list or on group
meetings at OGF conferences, but unfortunately the work was delayed a bit.

Do you already have some experience with the RUS or are you interested in
using it in the future?

Cheers,

Rosario.