[RUS-WG] Comments on CORE IDL

S.Booth spb at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Nov 28 08:48:16 CST 2008

I know the Core IDL has been up for a while but we have recently been
actively thinking about building a new RUS implementation so we have been
looking at all the different documents quite carefully recently.

I'm attaching a fairly detailed look at the core IDL written by a
colleague. This builds on some of the concerns I've raised previously but
we also have some (hopefully useful) comments on other parts as well.

 				Stephen

|epcc| Dr Stephen P Booth             Principal Architect       |epcc|
|epcc| s.booth at epcc.ed.ac.uk          Phone 0131 650 5746       |epcc|