[RUS-WG] Agenda for OGF21 Sessions

Gilbert Netzer noname at pdc.kth.se
Fri Oct 5 02:14:32 CDT 2007

Dear RUS-WG Members,

I would like to propose the following Agenda for the upcoming OGF21
sessions (on Tuesday, 16th October):

- Oversight and Discussion about Milestones and Progress

- Discussion about the RUS Core IDL Proposal
  (See Tracker: https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf6015)

  Issues currently taken from the Tracker:
  - Adding extractUsageRecordIds operation to proposal
  - Adding replaceUsageRecords operation to proposal

I would invite everybody to suggest further issues and topics for
discussion during the session! If you will not be at the OGF you can post
you comment on the mailing list and/or in the tracker and I will be happy
to take it up for discussion during the session!

Best Regards
Gilbert Netzer