[RUS-WG] Updates to the WG Charter

Gilbert Netzer noname at pdc.kth.se
Wed Mar 28 07:07:28 CDT 2007

Hi Rosario,

that is exactly what I did with this document. I made a different document
on the GridForge in a different folder called PROPOSALS, simply by taking
the old document, making the changes and uploading it into that folder. You
will have to give it a sensible name, but the system will not allow you to
not do that.

It is NOT the same document, as you can see it even containes a reference
in the decsription of the document to the original document and GridForge
was smart enough to make a link out of it. I simply put the artifact id
doc14134 into the description and it recognized that, so that's a nice feature!

By the way this is the folder for proposals to the Charter, not the spec
and the document I uploaded was for the Charter.

The spec has been marked as proposal since yesterday, the folder name is
called
draft-wsi-19 (PROPOSAL)

I guess we are already suggesting the same things, but it's good if that
gets state a few times in different words.

Best Regards
Gilbert Netzer