[RUS-WG] ***SPAM*** Sessions at OGF21

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Sat Jul 7 03:15:59 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

  we are able to request sessions for OGS21 now, so I propose the following
3 sessions:

(1)
RUS-WG

Heavily work on the specifications, open issues

(2)
RUS-WG

Adopters of the RUS specifications, Status of implementations

(3)

UR-WG/RUS-WG

Joint discussions

@Donal: Can you apply for this session as “acting UR-WG co-chair”

Furthermore, I would like to ask the following:

(a)

Who will  be at OGF21? I will be there.

(b)

What are the news about the open co-chair question within the UR-WG,
discussions ongoing?

Best regards,

Morris

Morris Riedel

SW - Engineer

Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Central Institute of Applied Mathematics

Forschungszentrum Juelich

Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1

D - 52425 Juelich

Germany

Email: m.riedel at fz-juelich.de

Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651

Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind'

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich

Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),

Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)