[RUS-WG] New Charter with review comments integrated

m.riedel at fz-juelich.de m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Jan 26 12:20:56 CST 2007

Hi Gilbert,

  well the new document was just to indicate that there are major changes within it.

However, regarding to the audit you may write a paragraph that we put into, since the older paragraph was not precise enough.

Can you do this this evening?

Best regards,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Research Centre Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email:  m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind.'