[RUS-WG] New Charter with review comments integrated

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Fri Jan 26 08:24:36 CST 2007

Hi RUS - team,

please find on gridforge a slightly modified charter that addressed review
comments:

(1)

The appearance of OMII - Europe was significantly reduced since OGF is a
community effort, not a project effort
(remains just in context interoperability with funded efforts)

(2)

The security paragraph of section 2.2 was more or less what also the other
groups in area security within OGF want to achieve. So I get rid of it.

(3)

I try to foster more what should be inside the second specification, however
I'm quite unsure if we should add a profile for connection technologies such
as WS-RF or if we just state a rendering section like within OGSA-BES with
respect to WS-RF.

If no other reviews or comments reach me by 20:00 this evening, I will send
our new charter to our area director.

Thanks for helps,

Morris

----
Morris Riedel

SW - Engineer

Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Research Centre Juelich

Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich

Germany

Email:   <mailto:m.riedel at fz-juelich.de> m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info:  <http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel>
http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind.'