[RUS-WG] [UR-WG] RUS-WG session at OGF19

Gilbert Netzer noname at pdc.kth.se
Wed Jan 17 02:15:36 CST 2007

Hello Hiro, Hello Ellen, hello UR and RUS members!

I think it would be a very nice opportunity to meet and get to know each
other at the OGF19 slot. For the RUS meeting we had planned to have at
least 45 minutes available for discussions. And since the RUS stores
UsageRecords it would also be very interesting to hear into which direction
the UsageRecords specification is developing.
We also want to get more RUS users opinions to check if the RUS
specification effort is still aligned with the actual demands of the users.

So I think Hiro had a great idea and I want to invite everybody, ADs, UR
and RUS people to come the the meeting at OGF19!

Best Regards
Gilbert Netzer