[RUS-WG] more session

Gilbert Netzer noname at pdc.kth.se
Wed Apr 4 01:53:19 CDT 2007

Hello Xiaoyu,

sorry to disappoint you, but the deadline for the session requests was
already on the 16th of March, so the schedule for whole sessions is already
fixed. The other option for projects would be the exhibition area which is
thought for longer lasting presentations in a booth or a stand. I don't
know what deadlines they have but I guess that has also passed.

For the RUS specification we have one session allocated, and I am sure we
can find some time where you can give a short presentation about the
toolkit you are planning, I already allocated some time for project
presentations, but we have to keep it brief since we should use the
opportunity to talk about the specification development.

If you have any items for the RUS session (specification proposals, etc.)
or for the joint RUS+UR session, please let us know. The thing that we have
to post to the OGF next is a draft of what we would like to do during the
time we have been allocated.

Best Regards
Gilbert Netzer