[RUS-WG] About comments to OGF-RUS 19

Xiaoyu Chen Xiaoyu.Chen at brunel.ac.uk
Sun Apr 1 21:18:00 CDT 2007

hello, Rosario and RUS teams:

First of all, many thanks to Rosario's comments. You always give very constructive feedbacks as what we were working on "aggregate usage record schema". Please do keeping do that!

About my name, that's fine for all of you just calling me "chen", 'cos the pronunciation for my fist name sounds like "Shou(t) you". :)

Finally, please i uploaded a "consolidated comments for both version 1.7 and version 1.9" document to Documents where i put my own evaluations.

School of Engineering and Design
Mobile: Mobile: ++44(0)7871876894
X. Chen