[RUS-WG] Discussion material

Jon MacLaren maclaren at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Dec 7 10:17:48 CST 2006

Hi Morris,

I know about the GridForge issues.  The RUS group never really moved
onto GridForge fully...

Updating the spec according to issues found in implementation sounds
good.  Although I'd hope to see the current spec being published
before any extensions/additions are made.  It's always good to have a
version 1.0 under your belt.

Unfortunately, the RUS work is now very far from my work, and so I
won't have any time to participate in the work.  I hope to find time
to read drafts of any spec that does get pushed forward, though.

Thanks,

Jon.