[rus-wg] draft-ggf-wsi-rus-14

John Ainsworth john.ainsworth at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 03:24:19 CDT 2005

New version attached, again I have aligned the schemas and wsdl in the
appendix with changes in the main body, and is response to Steven's
comments.
> 4. Page 22 changed a RUSId & RecordId to RUSRecordId in the XML schema
> -
> John do you want to update your schema files?
Yes have done so.

> 5. Page 22 should the NextRUSId and HashCode elements be there and
> should urwg:Usage be urwg:UsageRecord?

NextRUSId and HashCode elements have been removed - they were left over
from the Manchester RUS implementation. (Similarly I have removed the
operations retrieveConfiguration and updateConfiguration.)

The urwg schema contains the following definitions:
	<xsd:element abstract="true" name="Usage" type="urwg:UsageRecordType"/>
	<xsd:element name="UsageRecord" substitutionGroup="urwg:Usage"
type="urwg:UsageRecordType"/>
	<xsd:element name="JobUsageRecord" substitutionGroup="urwg:Usage">
		<xsd:complexType>
			<xsd:complexContent>
				<xsd:extension base="urwg:UsageRecordType"/>
			</xsd:complexContent>
		</xsd:complexType>
	</xsd:element>
	<xsd:element name="UsageRecords">
		<xsd:complexType>
			<xsd:sequence>
				<xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" ref="urwg:Usage"/>
			</xsd:sequence>
		</xsd:complexType>
	</xsd:element>

John