[rus-wg] where is the RUS spec

Steven Newhouse sjn5 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Fri Jul 15 10:18:33 CDT 2005

> I'd be most interested in having a look at a more recent draft as well
> (I've read the one that is on the site in Manchester you mentioned).

The last draft v6 can be found here -
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/rus-wg/2005/04/msg00024.html

Follow the thread to see the modifications that are now in the pipeline.

Apologies if this was hard to find... a search for 'rus-wg' did not even
find our area on Grid Forge... perhaps this is something GGF could fix?

Steven
Dr Steven Newhouse                        Tel:+44 (0)2380 598789
Deputy Director, Open Middleware Infrastructure Institute (OMII)
Suite 6005, Faraday Building (B21), Highfield Campus,
Southampton University, Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ,  UK