[rus-wg] A RUS Implementation

John Ainsworth john.ainsworth at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jan 5 07:59:52 CST 2005

Hi Steven,

thanks for your response. I was encouraged by the interest in our RUS
implementation at SC04. It seems that the need for a RUS as part of an
accounting solution has in no way diminished. To answer your questions:
1. No, I will not be at GGF13. However, Jon MacLaren has volunteered to
report on our RUS implementation experiences.
2. Yes, I will make our interface specification document available as
soon as I can.

best regards
John