[rus-wg] Suggestion regarding the editing of the RUS Spec

Jon MacLaren maclaren at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Apr 7 15:20:13 CDT 2005

All,

I like the comments that Sven's making about the spec.  I think they're
good ideas, and see no reason that they couldn't be included in the
current version of the document.  I think that the best way forward,
given everyone's time commitments, is that Sven have a go at revising
the specification.  (I certainly only have reading-time available
myself.)

Sven: would you be prepared to do this?

John A/Steven N: any objections?  (I should say that having followed
Sven's documentation extensively, I can vouch for his pen-wielding
skills!)

Cheers,

Jon.