[rus-wg] RUS Specification - users

Sven van den Berghe Sven.vandenBerghe at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 4 10:16:49 CDT 2005

Hi,

 In the document you identify only two classes of user as having access to
data stored within the RUS - I guess that you mean the ability to view and
modify URs. Should you also note that there are classes of user that have
only read access - the grid user running jobs should be able to view her
URs, PIs can view the URs of a project, VO manager can view the URs of jobs
from her VO etc (all requiring access policies etc)

Sven

--
Sven van den Berghe
Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe