[rm-wg] Meeting: Fri 28th Sept, 8AM PDT, 11AM EDT, 4PM BST, 3PM GMT

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Fri Sep 28 05:15:06 CDT 2007

Hi Paul,

I've uploaded a new version of the GLUE Spec document.

https://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/viewDocument/projects.glue-wg/docman.root.drafts/doc14639

Moreover, the status and open issues of GLUE/RM integration is collected
in this page:
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/RM2GLUE

Cheers, Sergio