[rm-wg] [glue-wg] GLUE Spec - draft 5 available

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Oct 11 09:40:18 CDT 2007

Hi Steve,

Fisher, SM (Steve) ha scritto:
> Sergio,
>
> I find the current draft rather hard to understand because a number of
> entities have been added with rather vague descriptions and no
> attributes. As most entitities only exist as a way of grouping
> attributes please add some attributes to the document rather quickly so
> that we can see what you are thinking about

yes, I agree with you. In fact, we are working on that. There will be a
draft with initial set of attributes by tomorrow evening.
I'm also incorporating the comments from yesterday reference model call.

Sorry for being late, but an important precondition before to go at the
attribute level was a stable set of entitites and relationships.
In my opinion, with the yesterday telecon we reached a good level. Now,
we are adding properties coming from GLUE 1 and NorduGrid schemas.
This will enable to better understand the meaning of the various entities.

Cheers, Sergio