[rm-wg] ***SPAM*** re:Don't have time to visit local drug store

Nolan Shaffer sdemostoresm at demostores.com
Wed Oct 10 16:41:57 CDT 2007

Autumn season is a great time to improve your health. For this reason MyCanadianStore announced huge discounts as a special care for loyal customers. MyCanadianStore is proud to offer the cheapest prices for the best quality drugs. We do our best to satisfy all customers’ needs. Click here to see the selection of our products. Strict confidentiality is guaranteed. Quick and safe shipping.Order products with pleasure and make significant savings.http://mtaoj.sailjoin.com/?261680275878