[rm-wg] No Meeting Tomorrow - 18th May 2007

Strong, Paul pstrong at ebay.com
Thu May 17 16:05:19 CDT 2007

All,

As seems typical after OGF meetings, i.e. miss a week, we will not be
meeting tomorrow, Friday the 18th May.  Our next meeting will be on the
25th May, usual dial in and time.

I owe minutes for our second OGF20 meeting.  In summary we had a good
discussion, especially around relating the Ref Model to other OGF work.
I think our next output/work will be directed to updating the reference
model document itself so that we can move onto mapping or linking to
other OGF and external standards.

Cheers
Paul