[rm-wg] Simple Server Lifecycle

Duncan Johnston Watt Duncan at enigmatec.net
Mon May 7 13:08:48 CDT 2007

Here is reworked version mapping more precisely onto Dave's V2
states/verbs.  However, I have taken liberty of actually reducing major
states to two - Inactive and Active - with Extant and Commissioned as
substates.

Regards

Duncan

Enigmatec Corporation Limited, Registered in England No: 4202328.
Registered Office: 25 Bucklersbury, London, EC4N 8DA