[rm-wg] Con Call

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Sat Jun 23 08:47:18 CDT 2007

Paul et al,

Sorry for the screw up. Usually I remember to give the chair code to
Michel, but I had no email connectivity Friday and the meeting over ran.

On 22 Jun 2007, at 17:36, Strong, Paul wrote:

> All,
>
> Apologies for the logistics mess-up.  Dave couldn't make it in the
> end and I didn't have the chairperson's password.  Let's reconvene
> next week.  We should have additional content too.
>
> Paul

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE