[rm-wg] Some Questions :o)

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Wed Jul 25 07:18:46 CDT 2007

Hi Paul,

 From the perspective of the consuming organisation (we need to think of
a better term) it stops at step 3.  We delegate the responsibility for
carrying out the activity to the service.  We know that we have a share
of the resource which the service manages and have described our
activity.  How the service does this is of no concern to us. What does
concern us is that the service ensures that our activity is completed
correctly.

I will try to come up with a sequence diagram for the Workload and Data
Management scenarios.

I quite like the direction all this is taking and the diagrams seem to
make sense in many places. I especially like the concept of the activity.

Laurence