[rm-wg] Call Cancelled, unless there are serious objections

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 9 15:38:11 CDT 2007

Folks,

As Paul is still on holiday, there were only two of us last week, I
have not yet posted a new draft of lifecycle, and we don't have any
recent changes to the component model, I think we should cancel.

If there are strong objections to canceling, let me know.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE