[rm-wg] towards the GLUE and RM integration

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Wed Aug 1 09:07:27 CDT 2007

Hi Paul et Al,

I made an "unofficial" new draft of GLUE + RM integration waiting for
your comments on the open issues.

Before to update the GLUE spec draft, I'd like to sort out a few things
that I collect in the following wiki page:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/RM2GLUE

a few notes:

- attached to the wiki page, you can find new class diagrams

- please, concentrate on the few questions in the wiki page, we'll move
to other issues afterwards

- in the wiki page, you can find another proposal for sequence diagram
drafted by me, this tries to map OGSA+GLUE concepts into gLite components

I would be happy to hear from you on the open issues.

Cheers, Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860