[rm-wg] Fwd: Lifecycle Extensiond

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Thu Apr 12 07:48:39 CDT 2007

Folks,

I had an action from the call to open up the discussion on Lifecycle.
As this process actually started between Paul and I back during the
group formation phase, I will kick it off by forwarding the
discussion we had to the list. Everyone feel free to join in.

Begin forwarded message: