[rm-wg] REMINDER - Meeting 11th April 2007, 8AM PST, 11AM EST, 4PM BST, 3PM GMT

Strong, Paul pstrong at ebay.com
Tue Apr 10 16:46:44 CDT 2007

All,

We will be having our next meeting this Weds, details below or at the
Wiki - http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/projects.rm-wg/wiki.

Please do join us, we will be discussing a couple of diagrams which are
a straw man or starting point for the top level of the static class
diagram for the reference model.  The Wiki is not yet updated as it has
been glacially slow this afternoon.  I should have new versions of the
diagrams and some additional diagrams later this evening (PST).

Regards

Paul

When: Weds 11th April 2007, 8AM PDT, 11AM EDT, 4PM BST, 3PM GMT
Duration : 1 hour

Where:
Con-call - The pass code is 2051278. UK: +44-800-085-6481, US:+1 888 237
8573. A complete list of global toll free numbers is on the Wiki page.
Glance - http://rmwg.glance.net, pass code 0411.

Materials: On the Wiki

Agenda
Discuss core high level class diagrams