[Risge-rg] RISGE-RG, proposition of logo, OGF template for future presentations

Thomas Prokosch thomas.prokosch at gup.uni-linz.ac.at
Tue Oct 30 09:04:57 CDT 2007

Hi Marcin and fellow RISGE group members,

Marcin Plociennik wrote:
> please find attached proposition of logo for our group (preleminary
> accepted on OGF in Seattle) and also the ogf template (modified by
> addition of our logo) for future presentations.

If I may say so, but the telescope photo as well as the OGF logo get too
small to be legible as soon as the RISGE logo itself has reasonable size
(slides 2-4). Leaving those things out (the OGF logo has to be given in
full size anyway) would considerably reduce clutter which is always a
good thing.

Additionally, I don't understand why only the first letter of "Risge" is
capitalized whereas the expression is an acronym. It would be
semantically more sensible to capitalize all letters.

Best regards,
Thomas
--
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Prokosch
GUP Linz, Johannes Kepler University Linz