[Risge-rg] RISGE-RG, proposition of logo, OGF template for future presentations

Michael Sutter Michael.Sutter at ipe.fzk.de
Fri Nov 2 11:12:44 CDT 2007

Hello group,

I have nearly the same opinion as Thomas. The RISGE logo below left is
to much for the presentation. The only place for it I think is up right
- but I think reserved for the OGF logo. So the best place is only on
the first slide. But there it would be nice if the background is
transparent to avoid the huge white area of the logo.

I don't think that the telescope and OGF logo in the RISGE logo is to
small, but I also think that the whole RISGE name should be capitalized.

Kind regards
Michael