[Risge-rg] RISGE-RG next meeting , Boston, 25-29 Feb 2008

Constantinos (Costas) Kotsokalis ckotso at admin.grnet.gr
Thu Dec 13 10:43:34 CST 2007

Dear Marcin,

My main suggestion is to ask for 2 consecutive sessions (instead of
one), and keep the presentations to a maximum of 40-45 minutes. Then
we can use the time we have with a whiteboard or something, and
discuss on the use cases (also the template, if we find good enough
reasons to extend it).

With regard to the scheduling, as a lot of us seem to come from
Europe, I would suggest asking for the scheduling of these sessions
between Tuesday and Thursday (i.e. not Monday or Friday, especially
not Friday). It would also be great if we can schedule them so that
they do not coincide with groups of interest such as the ones
relevant to Service Level Terms/Agreements, QoS, instrument/
application steering (and whatever else I may be forgetting :-)).

Overall, it is important IMHO not to discuss about plans but rather
to brainstorm on the core of our group research, which is why I
propose two sessions. It is better to have a few minutes remaining
than having no time left.

Best regards,

  Costas