[Risge-rg] Short status info on ARI charter, your availability for next OGF?

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Tue May 18 09:46:29 CDT 2010

Dear All,

just to give you an update on the ARI-WG charter. The charter have been
sent to OGF,
tomorrow there is standards council and so we should get some info soon.

Depending on the info and your availability we might or not submit
request for the first ARI-WG session there

Please let me know about your plans/ possibilities, who could attend to
the next OGF in Chickago
OGF29 -  DoubleTree Chicago Magnificent Mile-  Chicago, Illinois, USA -
June 20-22, 2010

I already know that Duane could go, Johannes will be there, what about
others?

best regards
marcin

--
              Marcin Plociennik
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
phone (+48 61) 8582181
e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl