[Risge-rg] Minutes OGF 28

Rajkumar Buyya raj at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Apr 6 19:26:07 CDT 2010

Dear Colleagues:

Good to know about OGF efforts/discussion in SensorWeb. I would like to
take this opportunity to share pointer to our SensorWeb software that
offers Stateful Services (WSRF-based) for Heterogeneous Sensor Networks.
It currently supports Mica2 motes and SunSPOT. For details, please see:
http://www.cloudbus.org/sensorweb/

Or you could browse these two papers:
http://www.cloudbus.org/papers/SensorWeb-ISSNIP2007.pdf
http://www.buyya.com/papers/SensorWeb2009Chapter.pdf

I will encourage some of colleagues to participate and contribute to OGF
developments/activities.

Best regards
raj

Professor Rajkumar Buyya
Director, Cloud Computing and Distributed Systems (CLOUDS) Lab
Dept. of Computer Science and Software Engineering
The University of Melbourne
ICT Building, 111, Barry Street, Carlton
Melbourne, VIC 3053, Australia
Phone: +61-3-8344 1344 (office); +61-0421 813 723 (home)
Fax: +61-3-9348 1184; Email: raj at csse.unimelb.edu.au